It is currently October 17th, 2017, 9:42 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: CaptchaSniper
PostPosted: March 11th, 2017, 10:17 am 

Joined: July 26th, 2011, 11:49 pm
Posts: 21
I saw a service called captchaSniper recently and I wanna try it out. I would like to ask something about it. If I purchase it through themaPoster and pay 77$ I will have captchas solved for me unlimited? I don't have to buy captcha credits and all that? Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CaptchaSniper
PostPosted: March 11th, 2017, 10:53 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: March 10th, 2011, 11:14 pm
Posts: 8414
Location: Earth
You can read about it in the FAQ a bit: http://poster.freddy.lt/faq.php?expand=faq107

I actually don't recommend that service since it doesn't support all captchas (including Re-Captcha which most forum / blogs use).

I recommend using Anti-Captcha service which supports all types of captcha and works great from my personal experience.

_________________
themaPoster | themaManager | themaLeecher | themaRegister


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CaptchaSniper
PostPosted: July 14th, 2017, 2:35 pm 

Joined: February 9th, 2016, 5:14 pm
Posts: 8
90% of the pliggs captchas are the recaptcha type, which is currently being worked on. The other 10% is a fairly simple captcha which is already supported.
Are you planning to include recaptcha in the product anytime soon?

_________________
Keep2share Paypal | Rapidagator Paypal | Depfile Paypal


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: CaptchaSniper
PostPosted: July 15th, 2017, 8:51 am 
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: March 10th, 2011, 11:14 pm
Posts: 8414
Location: Earth
I'm not the developer of CaptchaSniper and have nothing to do with that program.

You should contact in their support page.

_________________
themaPoster | themaManager | themaLeecher | themaRegister


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Theme designed by stylerbb.net © 2008
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
All times are UTC